It is only recently that i am happy to try out healthy alternate flours and the result till now have been successful. This is one dosa which will come same like crispy rawa dosa and it was such a fulfilling breakfast.
Ragi and Oatmeal Dosa
Recipe Adapted from Archanas Kitchen
1/4 cup Ragi flour
1/4 cup rice flour
1/4 cup oatmeal
1/4 cup curds
2 cup water
salt to taste
1 G.chilli finely chopped
1 onion finely chopped
1. Mix all the ingredients except oil and whisk nicely till everything is nicely in-cooperated
2. I usually rest the batter for 10-15 mins or if u are in a hurry u can prepare dosas instantly
3. The batter is ver watery and it is like a thin buttermilk consistency.
4. Heat a non stick pan and then pour a laddleful of batter from outside to inside, the batter will spread by itself.
5. Pour around a tsp of oil on the rim of the dosa and let cook on one side , then flip over and cook again for a minute.
6. Each dosa requires around 3-4 mins to cook on both sides.
7. Serve these crispy dosas with chutney of your choice.
8. I could make 6 dosas out of this batter.