I love cookies and it is only recently that my cookies are turning out to be decent enough. This recipe is also fromSanjeetha’s blog which she has adapted from Tami’ Blog and they were a success at home, my daughter couldn’t stop from munching on them.
Chocolate and Peanut Butter Cookies
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1 Cup Maida
1/2 cup oil
3/4 cup Peanut Butter
11/4 Cup Brown Sugar
2 Tbsp curds
1 Tbsp Milk
1/2 cup cocoa
3/4 tsp baking soda
1 tsp Vanilla essence
Handful of chocolate Chips
1. In a bowl mix but flours, Cocoa and baking soda.
2. In another bowl mix all the remaining ingredients and beat nicely till the sugar as melted
3. Mix the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients bring the whole mixture to form a dough.
4. Make small lemon sized balls and flatten very lightly.
5. Place them on a baking sheet and bake them at 170c for 12 mins.
6. Cool then on a rack and enjoy these cookies and if leftover store them in a cookie jar.
The cookies turned out to be great and were crispy from outside and a very light chewy texture at the centre. I am at last finding good use of peanut butter.
My only concern was the final look of the cookie, if u visit sanjeetha’s blog for this u will see a big difference in the appearance of the cookie.
After mixing both the ingredients I could form a dough where as her recipe mentions it as a batter…….. will give another try on this to see whether even i get the same outcome.